Spean Lodge Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation
Explore the spectacular Highlands of Scotland…
… and experience the unique character of Spean Lodge Country House Bed and Breakfast and Self catering holiday accommodation.
- Historic Highland lodge located in the attractive village of Spean Bridge, 9 miles north of the resort town of Fort William.
- Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain - 15 minutes drive.
- Nevis Range Ski Centre and mountain gondola - 10 minutes drive.
- This whole area is known as the Outdoor Capital of the UK. You can choose from a huge range of exciting activities including hill walking, climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, golf and wild life watching.
- The famous Commando Memorial, Caledonian Canal and whisky distilleries are also close by.
Within easy touring distance:
- Loch Ness
- Isle of Skye
- Ardnamurchan peninsula
- Cairngorms National Park
Enjoy first class Highland hospitality
- Spacious and comfortable family home offering a truly warm welcome in period accommodation.
- Antique furnishings and fine art add interest to your stay.
- Tastefully decorated throughout.
- Discover the fascinating history of Spean Lodge and its former occupants.
- Set in large wooded grounds with extensive lawns above the rocky banks of the River Spean.
- Ample private and secure parking.